Accountant - Freight Forwarding
- Role with plenty of future growth and development
- Close to public transport
- Stable and fun working environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-1910-2464
Your solid understanding of accounting functions within the international Freight Forwarding industry will secure you this role!
An international freight forwarder with an excellent reputation both abroad and locally. They are in an exciting growth phase with a strategic and steady plan for the future. Their internal culture is respectful and collaborative with regular team social activities.
We are looking for a clever and capable individual to take control of general accounting functions. Reporting directly to the Financial Manager, your key strengths will be your reconciliation skills, attention to detail and your excellent bookkeeping knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assistance with quarterly statutory reporting
· Supervise payroll compliance
· Balance Sheet reconciliation
· End of Month process
· Cost analysis
Who You Are
· Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting
· 3 years + bookkeeping / accounting experience in a Freight Forwarder
· Studying CA / CPA is beneficial
· Experience with AS400 is highly regarded
· Desire to grow and develop with the company
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.