- Permanent opportunity in a fast moving environment
- Excellent package on offer
- Call Kelly on: 0423 736 862
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1701-1623An opportunity has arisen to join a high performing team in a Business Analyst Role.
You will assist the business stakeholders identify business needs and customer outcomes. This is achieved by understanding where the business is today (the current state), where they wish to go (the future state) before determining the gaps that identify the end to end business requirements.
Key responsibilities in the role;
- Elicit business and technical requirements using a broad range of engagement techniques including process mapping, data and systems analysis, requirements (design) workshops, meetings, and task and workflow analysis.
- Write business change specifications according to our templates.
- Collaborate with Project, Change, and Testing Managers to ensure future state business process change is coordinated and consistently implemented across the disciplines.
- Present proposed and actual changes to stakeholders including reasons for change and the benefits associated with the change.
- Respond to requests for information and clarification from internal and external service providers responsible for developing source systems and source system interfaces.
- 4 + years' experience in a Business Analyst Role
- Financial service experience preferred with payments experience ideal
- Previous fraud experience is ideal
- Relevant industry qualifications and exposure to different Project Management, System Development and Business Improvement methodologies.
- Process modelling and business writing experience
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.