Business Development Cadetship
- Career investment role
- International Logistics industry
- Sales related role
Sydney - Ref. JO-1907-2402Our client is a superior service provider of Global Logistics services to their import and export clients. The complexity of moving freight around the globe is what makes this industry so interesting and to be able to sell this service to clients you must be equipped with a base load of information.
Therefore, this company is looking to invest 12 months into “the right” individual who has a taste for the logistics industry and business development.
Your initial induction and training will be to sit within the internal departments such as import, export operations, customer service, customs and transport – you will need to know how a client is managed to be successful in your role.
Secondly you will be mentored by 3 senior business leaders who have individually been successful and are wanting to share their knowledge and experience with a up and coming self-starter.
The ideal job seeker is:
- An individual who is interested in learning about global supply chain and logistics
- Has a mature and professional demeanour with exceptional inter-personal skills
- Have the confidence and ability to (eventually) manage client meetings
- Ability to research potential new clients and source contacts
- Hold Tertiary Qualifications (desired not essential)
- Have previous experience in managing customer expectations whether it be in retail or other sectors
Starting salary based on experience: $55,000 - $65,000 + Super
This opportunity comes along very rarely, don’t miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW!
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.