Business Development Executive
- International organisation with a strong global presence
- Huge earning potential
- A challenging and rewarding experience that is highly regarded
Sydney - Ref. JO-1905-2355This Global Organisation has an impressive client portfolio across the entire Global Supply Chain. The company provides endless support, career direction and internal opportunities and development programs for their high achievers. Our client is situated within the Global Logistics and Supply Chain Industry and is home to some of the most successful Business Development roles in Australia.
Your direct Manager is one who leads from the front is extremely knowledgeable and will support you to be successful. Your target market with be mid to large tier clients and you will have a strong network and all the tools available to you to ensure you can be successful.
This organisation provides their hunters with dedicated support staff, a team of quality Account Managers and customer service reps/operational staff to ensure you keep the valued clients on board!
Technical Skills Required for this role are:
- Knowledge of sales processes with proven success in the local freight forwarding industry
- Knowledge of Global forwarding operations & markets (i.e. competitors, carriers, clients & services)
- Ability to sets goals and manages own workload, with limited supervision in order to achieve targets; focusing on delivering results
- Solution selling - Proactively works to clarify problems by gathering and considering all relevant
- Generating workable solutions for customers and demonstrating unique value proposition
- Commercial acumen - Demonstrates an interest in and awareness of business and financial
- Strong network of contacts i.e. clients, industry sector leaders, competitors, carriers /service providers
- Excellent knowledge of freight, customs procedures, geography, trade lanes and services offered by worldwide offices and partners, suppliers
- Detailed knowledge of trade lanes and/or business practices in a major trading partner such as China, Australia or USA
If you have the drive and ambition to join a market leader and have a long term and stable future this is an opportunity you must enquire about!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.