Business Development Executive
- International organisation with a strong global presence
- A challenging and rewarding experience that is highly regarded
- Supply Chain & Logistics market sector
Sydney - Ref. JO-1909-2426This Global Organisation has an impressive client portfolio across the entire Global Supply Chain. The company provides endless support, career direction and internal opportunities and development programs for their high achievers.
Your direct Manager is one who leads from the front is extremely knowledgeable and will support you to be successful. This company has advanced IT systems which new clients will find extremely valuable to their supply chain as well as an impressive portfolio of products across specialised vertical markets, you will have the depth and breadth of service offering to be competitive in a variable market.
This organisation provides their business development executives with a lead qualifier and a team of quality customer service reps/operational staff to ensure you keep the valued clients on board!
Technical Skills Required for this role are:
- Knowledge of sales processes with proven success in a business development role – open to industry verticals
- An understanding OR interest in the global supply chain
- Ability to sets goals and manages own workload, with limited supervision in order to achieve targets; focusing on delivering results
- Solution selling - Proactively works to clarify problems by gathering and considering all relevant
- Commercial acumen - Demonstrates an interest in and awareness of business and financial information
Attractive salary package with structured achievable commission scheme which is paid quarterly.
This a great opportunity to change industry sectors or further enhance your career in logistics.
If you have the drive and ambition to join a market leader and have a long term and stable future this is an opportunity you must enquire about!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.