Business Development | Logistics
- Australian owned business with a clear marketing strategy
- Supportive and effective Branch Manager
- Energised and highly effective team environment
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1910-2455
This Australian Owned Freight Forwarding Company has been operational for over 30 years and are making some serious in-roads into the Brisbane Market. This energised team have a very capable, supportive and inspiring manager who has had a very successful career to date in business development and can therefore lead and support a capable individual to have the same success!
The role is titled ‘Business Development’ with the key function to promote all services offered by the organisation to potential and prospective clients in line with your individual targets and corporate strategic objectives, the aim is to increase branch net revenue through the establishment of new business.
Who are we looking for?
· An individual who is genuinely interested in a "Sales" career in the logistics industry
· Have a base knowledge of logistics whether it be domestic or international
· The capability drive and ambition to approach clients for new business
· A professional who has a strategic mindset and can identify their target market through research and industry trends
· Ability to utilise the strength of the internal network to effectively prospect and qualify leads
· Exceptional presentation with strong inter-personal skills
· A professional demeanour with a great work ethic and innate personal drive
· Ability to develop pricing, service and product strategies to deliver innovative solutions to customers
· Skilled in effective communication with internal stakeholders such as operations, customers and management
With a progressive and thoughtful Business Owner, this company attracts quality employees who have the knowledge and experience to achieve in their specialised field. They have a culture of give and take and a management team that looks after their valuable employees.
Salary Range: Negotiable Salary – pending previous experience
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion