- Cross training provided
- Grow with this team
- CargoWise1 experience preferred
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1909-2424The Employer
A leading international Freight Forwarding company with an impeccable reputation. This organisation has a very successful business with a loyal and growing customer base. They provide comprehensive solutions for all international logistics needs. Work for an employer that respects their staff and encourages the highest standards in all they do.
This is a traditional Cartage coordination role that sits in the Cartage team in the Tullamarine office. You will be looking after your own clients and jobs and also cross-trained to cover other portfolios. This role will suit an experienced Cartage professional who takes pride in delivering first class service. Your team is friendly, efficient and professional!
- Coordinating deliveries for FCL, LCL and Airfreight shipments
- Lodging clearance documents with airlines and shipping lines
- Registering documents using CargoWise
- Communicating with and updating clients
- Liaising with internal department to ensure efficient deliveries
- Minimum 2 years Cartage in FCL, LCL or Airfreight
- Great organisation and time management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
Working Rights: Applications will only be accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian permanent work rights.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Or call Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.