Client Services Coordinator | Forwarding
- High performing team
- Supportive and experienced Manager
- CBD Location
Sydney - Ref. JO-1908-2404Our Client
Is a professional and growing Logistics company providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients. Due to continued growth in the business a new role has been created for an effective client services individual.
As the single point of contact for your clients, you will be responsible for all client facing activities, which includes quotation management, bookings, resolution of service issues, providing and analysing reports and running business reviews and client meetings, all the while ensuring the best customer service and account management experience for your customers.
- Liaising directly with a portfolio of clients and developing an understanding of your customers' business needs.
- Strategically growing the existing customer base.
- Revenue maximisation through product efficiency.
- Coordinating the internal operation to ensure all bookings are arranged on time and in line with agreed KPI’s
- Proactively tracing shipments and following up on requirement documents.
- Preparing and analysing customer KPI reports.
- Running customer review meetings and presentations.
- Ability to resolve all kinds of potential issues, proactively where possible, ensuring corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner.
- Managing key supplier relationships on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a high level of communication with our international partners.
- Monitoring invoice quality and ensuring these are in line with customer quotations.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in International Logistics (direct importer/exporter or freight fowarder) within the Australian Market
- Permanent Residency / Australian Citizenship required
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- A genuine passion for Logistics
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has strong operational knowledge OR experience in managing a customer portfolio who is keen to further develop and build a career with this leading company!
Location: Sydney CBD
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.