- Training and support provided
- A fun and customer focused team
- Streamlined database that is efficient and easy to operate
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1902-2294Have you developed skills and knowledge in Import Operations within a local Freight Forwarder and are looking for the next step in your career? This opportunity will lead the way for you.
Our client is a well-established Global Logistics company looking for an individual who is ready to transition into a Customer Service role. Utilising your import knowledge, you will be supported and trained to become a qualified Customer Service Manager.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications
- Liaising with overseas agents and following up orders to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
- Attending client meetings as required
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
- Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- The ability to work in a team and go beyond the call of duty
- Have local experience in import sea and air freight operations
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills required
Salary: $55,000 - 60,000 + Super (flexible pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.