- Full time Customs Classifier role
- Industry leading Australian Forwarder
- Develop your brokerage skills
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1809-2190The Company
Our client is a professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder that has the energy, drive and focus to achieve their desired results. With an impressive line up of experienced senior level managers, this organisation is looking to the future and implementing strategic business plans that will ensure stability and growth in the future.
They are seeking a full time Customs Compiler/ Classifier to join the team. You will be dealing with a wide range of commodities, supporting an experienced Customs Broker and benefit from their knowledge and expertise.
Requirement for the role include:
- Checking and obtaining required information/ documentation
- Calculating duties
- Tariff classification and valuation
- Classifying customs entries
- Preparing and pre-lodging entries
- 1-2 years experience as Customs Compiler/ Classifier
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
- Working knowledge of harmonized tariff code, valuations, INCO terms
- Excellent communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.