Customer Relations Coordinator
- Career development move
- International freight experience essential
- Positive team environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-1910-2468
Have you developed skills and knowledge in Import Operations within a local Freight Forwarder and are looking for the next step in your career? This opportunity will lead the way for you.
Our client is a well-established and professional INternational Freight Forwarding Company who are sourcing an individual who is ready to transition into a Customer Service role. Utilising your import knowledge, you will be supported and trained to become a qualified client service professional.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications
- Liaising with overseas agents and following up orders to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
- Attending client meetings as required
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
Your stand out qualities will include:
- Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- The ability to work in a team and go beyond the call of duty
- Have local experience in import sea and air freight operations
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills required
- Major advantage is CW1 experience
In return you will be given a position within one of the standout Australian owned companies, you will be given career opportunities at every opportunity within their network if you are an employee that stands out and makes a difference.
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/