Customer Service | Freight Forwarding
- Fantastic Team Environment
- CargoWise highly advantageous
- Local experience a MUST
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1911-2488
Have you developed skills and knowledge in Import Operations within a local Freight Forwarder and are looking for the next step in your career? This opportunity will lead the way for you.
Our client is a well-established professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder and they are sourcing an individual who is ready to transition into a Customer Service role. Utilising your import knowledge, you will be supported and trained to become a qualified Customer Service Co-ordinator!
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications
- Liaising with overseas agents and following up orders to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
Your stand out qualities will include:
- Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- The ability to work in a team and go beyond the call of duty
- Have local experience in import sea / air freight operations
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills required
- Major advantage is CW1 experience
In return you will be given a position in a great office environment with a cool bunch of people!
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/