Customer Service - Freight Forwarding
- Stable and calm environment
- Professional environment, supportive team
- Walk from Mascot Station
Sydney - Ref. JO-1902-2276The Company
This Global Freight Forwarder is a top ten multinational logistics giant. Their market superiority means continual innovation and internal development The company culture is strongly focussed on team work and collaboration. Located close to Mascot station, buses and great eateries in Alexandria.
Our current vacancy is situated in an experienced team headed up by a well-liked and supportive manager. We are seeking an Freight Forwarding professional with experience in a Customer Service role to join their team.
Your position will be to provide outstanding customer service to major clients, managing purchase orders end-to-end.
- Service major accounts
- Order follow up for customers and sales requests
- Shipment tracking and reporting/ status reports
- Provide quotations
- Attending to escalations and proving freight solutions to your clients
- Resolve queries and advise customers of possible problems/ delays
- Customer visits as required
- Previous experience in international Freight Forwarding (Customer Service role)
- Teamwork and service mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and proactive attitude
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.