Customer Service - Freight Forwarding
- Professional and stable employer
- Develop your skills and knowledge
- Close to train station
Sydney - Ref. JO-1907-2394The Employer
This company is a recognised leader in the Freight Forwarding industry. They offer first-class service, products and solutions and maintain the highest standards.
You will enjoy the professional environment and resources and most importantly the strong leadership and career development opportunities.
Close to public transport and shops.
This is a traditional Freight Forwarding Customer Service role where you will be the primary point of contact for a dedicated portfolio of customers. Your duties will include all client facing activities - quotes, bookings, client meetings.
You will join a diverse and friendly team with a supportive direct manager.
Previous experience in Freight Forwarding is essential and experience with CargoWise1 is highly regarded.
- Liaise with customers daily
- Provide quotations
- Proactively manage shipments
- Prepare regular reporting
- Attend customer meetings / reviews
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in Freight Forwarding
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Great communications skills
- High level of organisation / time management
- Permanent residency / Australian citizenship
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.