Customer Service | Global Logistics
- Reputable & professional company
- Beautiful offices
- Local Forwarding experience a MUST
Sydney - Ref. JO-2001-2526
This privately owned and highly successful Freight Forwarder is an industry leader who takes prides in the fact that their family owned business is professional yet personable and has a warm and inviting culture in their Sydney Office.
The role has come about due to a recent internal re-structure and is situated within the Customer Relationship and Retention Team. The role is a key function to the overall success of the organisation and requires someone who is capable of creating solid business relationships. This is an ideal step forward for an individual who is currently in an import related operational role who truly loves client interaction. You will not only stretch your skills and experience but be mentored and managed by a supportive senior management team.
- Action Purchase Orders from client with the requested ready date and delivery date and the shipment method (air freight / sea freight)
- Inform clients of shipping options, timelines, transshipments, or regulations affecting shipments.
- Co-ordination of shipments with transport, shipping lines and destination representatives
- Quotations and reporting, including PO reporting and tracking
- Customer and site visitations (as required)
- Tracking of all international shipments for your client portfolio
- Data collection, analysis and recording
Experience we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in an import related freight forwarding role in Australia
- Exceptional Inter-personal skills
- Solid employment history
- Great communication skills a must
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency required
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Super
Please apply immediately to be in consideration. We are reviewing applications shortly.
Please note that due to high volumes that we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you would like to have a confidential discussion with one of our People Specialists please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306