Customer Service | Logistics
- Global Forwarder and Logistics provider
- Professional working attitude
- Walk from Mascot Station
Sydney - Ref. JO-1902-2276The Opportunity
Our current Customer Service vacancy is situated in an experienced team within a Global Freight Forwarder. This department is headed up by an well-liked and supportive manager who really looks after their team members. We are seeking an experienced Freight Forwarding professional to join their team.
Located close to Mascot station and funky cafes in Alexandria, you can be in the heart of things without the hassle of driving and parking.
You position will be to provide outstanding customer service to major clients to ensure satisfaction and retention of business.
- Service major accounts
- Order follow up for customers and sales requests
- Shipment tracking and reporting/ status reports
- Provide quotations
- Attending to escalations and proving freight solutions to your clients
- Resolve queries and advise customers of possible problems/ delays
- Customer visits as required
- Experience in international Freight Forwarding (Customer Service)
- Teamwork and service mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and proactive attitude
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.