Customer Service Manager | 3PL Operation
- Successful Australian owned logistics provider
- FMCG / 3PL experience needed
- Enviable client portfolio
Sydney - Ref. JO-1912-2499
This Australian owned Logistics and Supply Chain solutions provider has experienced steady growth since it’s inception over a decade ago.
A supportive and forward-thinking management team leads from the front and they have created a down to earth and cohesive environment for their team.
The Customer Service Manager is the key business owner of the customer service support functions of the company ensuring client satisfaction. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring a service-orientated and professional working environment by supervising the performance of team members and executing necessary actions for their training and motivation when required.
Most essentially, you will be an excellent relationship builder and adept at handling a portfolio of brand name clients. Supervising a small support team, your priority will be ensuring first class customer service and satisfaction.
· Proactive management of 3PL solutions for key customers
· Regular client meetings, presentations and performance reporting
· Manage strong relationships with internal stakeholders
· Ensuring customer retention through strong service delivery
· Logistics planning and scheduling in line with client requirements
· Previous FMCG or 3PL account management experience (3 years +)
· Strong MS Office knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
· Proven time management / planning skills
· Genuine passion for service delivery at highest standards
· Outstanding presentation skills
· Energy and enthusiasm
Location: Botany (parking available)
Salary: $80,000 – 90,000 + Super (pending experience)
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.