- Ref. JO-1811-2243The Company
This Global Freight Forwarder is one of the largest and most competitive organisations within the logistics industry and very strong in the Australasian market. They are passionate about what they achieve daily and continue to constantly improve their internal and external processes.
We are seeking a Licenced Customs Broker for a 2-3 month assignment to assist the centralised Customs Brokerage team.
The preference is for an on-site Broker, however, remote working arrangements can be negotiated.
- Electronic Lodgement and clearance of entries
- Supervise document collection and check documents on arrival
- Classifications as required
- Check customs entries prior to lodgement
- Lodge customs entries within ICS Customs system
- Authorise the payment or hold payment of customs duty as required
- Advise clients on matters relating to customs, GST and other customs related matters as required
Excellent hourly rate on offer
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.