- Professional and down to earth environment
- Internal development opportunities
- Be valued for your customs expertise
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1805-2102The Company
A highly successful Global Freight Forwarding organisation with a well established Customs department, systems and succession planning strategies. With a truly global reach, this company offers real career development for dedicated professionals.
We are seeking a Licenced Customs Broker with great communication skills. You will join a team of Brokers and Classifiers in the Melbourne Customs department with ample support as well as a hands-on Customs Manager. This role offers stability in a welcoming and professional environment.
- Electronic Lodging of Customs Entries
- Ensure all necessary statutory compliance
- Advise clients on tariff classification, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act
- Build relationships with key clients
- Contribute to growth and development
- CargoWise1 prior experience essential
- Current Customs Brokers Licence
- CPD Compliant
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with diverse commodities
Competitive salary package on offer
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.