- Blue chip multinational employer
- Join a quality brokerage team
- Autonomous and rewarding role
Sydney - Ref. JO-1903-2297The Company
Our client is a long-established Global Logistics company with a worldwide presence. Providing end-to-end supply chain solutions across a wide range of industries, their focus on quality and customer service is what sets them apart. Internal training and development opportunities are provided and team members are recognised for their efforts.
You will be an integral member of the National Customs Brokerage team, servicing a variety of customers around the country. As a senior member of the Brokerage team, you will work closely with the National Customs Manager to maximise efficiencies and add value for clients. Future progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
- Tariff classification and lodgements (air & sea freight)
- Addressing issues with the ABF and DAWR
- Consulting clients on all quarantine matters
- Keep up to date with industry changes and trends
- Proactively service customers
- Customs Broker Licence (and CPD compliant)
- Minimum 3 years lodging experience
- Proactive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.