- Excellent salary package
- Close to Mascot station
- Great internal culture
Sydney - Ref. JO-1810-2201The Company
Our client is a well-established International Logistics company who have been providing logistics solutions to their clients for over 100 years! Passionate about high quality service and high quality employees this organisation has a clear direction ahead of them. With a global network spanning over 30 countries and registered on the European stock exchange this stable employer offers an excellent environment.
The position sits within a centralised Customs Team in their Sydney Head Office, this team boasts a team of highly qualified Brokers, therefore they are looking for their next customs expert to join the ranks.
This role is a hands on role which includes classifying a wide range of products from a varied portfolio of customers across Australia, therefore your in-depth customs and tariff knowledge is key to securing this role.
The successful candidate will need to be up to date with AEP, and have a high level of knowledge across all areas, such as GST exemptions, AQIS etc.
- Ensure compliance with all Government Acts, regulations and policies
- To develop and maintain excellent service to internal and assigned external customers at all times, ensuring timely response within their expectations including current and potential customer visits.
- Mentoring classifiers and compliers to achieve accurate and timely processing of custom entries, classifications and other border holds
- Liaise with ACBPS (Australian Customs & Border protection Service), DA (Department of Agriculture) and any other Government or Non-Government Agency as required
- Promoting and executing consultancy and other recoverable services (Tariff Advices, Concessions, Drawbacks, Refunds and Posts etc) with customer base to increase revenue.
- Building rapport with Customers and providing guidance and advice around Customs Law and compliance.
Salary: Excellent package on offer reflecting experience level
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.