- Full time Customs Classifier role
- Industry leading Global Forwarder
- Develop your brokerage skills
Sydney - Ref. JO-1909-2422The Company
Your new employer holds an impeccable reputation in the Forwarding industry and is well known for upholding the highest standards in Customs Brokerage. Professional and stable, the internal culture makes this company a sought after workplace. You will be close to public transport, shops and eateries!
They are seeking a full time Customs Classifier to join the team. You will be dealing with predominantly ocean freight and a wide range of commodities. You will work closely with experienced Customs Brokers and benefit from their knowledge and experience. Your Customs Manager is an established senior manager and recognises the value in investing in people for the long term future.
Requirement for the role include:
- Checking and obtaining required information/ documentation
- Calculating duties
- Tariff classification and valuation
- Classifying customs entries
- Preparing and pre-lodging entries
- 1-2 years experience as Customs Classifier
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
- Experience with CargoWise1
- Working knowledge of harmonized tariff code, valuations, INCO terms
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working history and references
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.