- Develop your brokerage skills
- Industry leading Global Forwarder
- Full time Customs Classifier role
Sydney - Ref. JO-1810-2213The Company
Our client is a global leader in freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. They offer structure and development to their staff along with long term career pathways. The Customs team is professional, friendly and politics-free!
They are seeking a full time Customs Classifier to join the team. You will be dealing with predominantly ocean freight and a wide range of commodities. You will work closely with two experienced Customs Brokers and benefit from their knowledge and experience.
Requirement for the role include:
- Checking and obtaining required information/ documentation
- Calculating duties
- Tariff classification and valuation
- Classifying customs entries
- Preparing and pre-lodging entries
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as Customs Classifier
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
- Working knowledge of harmonized tariff code, valuations, INCO terms
- Excellent communication skills
- NCCC and AEPCOMM accreditation highly regarded
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.