Customs Compiler - 12 Month contract
- 12 month contract
- Potential for full time conversion
- Customs support role with great company
Sydney - Ref. JO-1907-2388The Company
Our client is a well-established International Logistics company who have been providing logistics solutions to their clients for over 100 years. Passionate about high quality service and high quality employees this organisation has enjoyed stable organic growth.
This is a busy Customs Support role ideally suited to an individual familiar with INCO terms and import documentation. You will be supporting a team of Customs Brokers in a professional environment.
This is initially a 12 month contract with potential for a full time opportunity.
Training will be provided so this is an excellent opportunity to get your start in Customs.
Full time working hours required: Mon to Fri, 8.30am - 5pm.
Requirement for the role include:
- Preparation of customs entries, through evaluation and compiling
- Chasing up customs clearance documents from overseas, customers and internal customer service
- Monitoring transhipment movement and updating in the system
- Checking packing declaration
- Liaising with shipping lines, freight forwarders, customers and internal staff
- Ensuring pre clearances are executed within specified timeframes
- 1 year minimum experience with an Importer or Customs Brokerage environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of organisation
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking (advantage)
Salary: Up to $55,000 Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.