- Leadership opportunity
- Professional and supportive management
- Internal development opportunities
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1901-2270Take the next step in your Customs career with a global leader in freight forwarding!
Our client boasts a truly global network with a focus on staff development/ training and succession planning. They have state of the art facilities and an internal culture that recognises and rewards team members for their great performance. They have a wide ranging client base and global resources to provide first class service.
Their current vacancy is for an experienced Customs Broker ready to step into a supervisory role who will be responsible for the operational expertise of the Melbourne Customs department. The successful person will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a team of experienced Brokers, plus classifiers and compilers. Most importantly you will lead by example and enjoy coaching and mentoring team members to achieve great results. To ensure the effectiveness of the department you will be responsible for the following:
- Being able to transact as the senior Broker along with the other brokers in achieving the KPIs
- Ensuring the team runs efficiently and effectively with stringent KPI metrics and reports
- Ensuring the team is fully compliant and up to date with relevant courses, industry events including CPD and other development.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility of the team in line with the strategic plans including resource management.
- Be able to mentor the team to grow according to their development plans
- Qualified Customs Broker with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience
- Strong leadership with proven ability to lead / mentor team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strength in working strategically and improve internal process and procedures
- Experience in CW1 software system highly regarded
This is an ideal opportunity to for the right person who is career minded to join a company that is driven to succeed.
Location: Western suburbs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.