- Successful Australian owned Forwarder
- Lead a loyal brokerage team
- Banksmeadow location
Sydney - Ref. JO-1905-2360The Company
This employer takes pride in their team’s shared success and substantial growth over many years as well as their innovative attitude towards systems, thorough induction processes and training and development.
This opportunity is situated in the customs brokerage unit responsible for NSW customers. You will lead and supervise a loyal team of Brokers and Compilers.
With a hands-on career minded manager at the helm, this would suit an experienced Broker ready to develop, manage, and inspire the best from their team.
To ensure the effectiveness of the department you will be responsible for the following:
- Being able to transact as the senior Broker along with the other brokers in achieving the KPIs
- Ensuring the team runs efficiently and effectively with stringent KPI metrics and reports
- Ensuring the team is fully compliant and up to date with relevant courses, industry events including CPD and other development.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility of the team in line with the strategic plans including resource management.
- Be able to mentor the team to grow according to their development plans
- Qualified Customs Broker with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead / mentor team members
- A strength in working strategically and improve internal process and procedures
- Experience in CW1 software system (advantageous)
Salary: Competitive package on offer
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 04780 83 518 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.