Distribution Centre Manager
- Banksmeadow Location
- Experience Drive and Motivation required
- Professional employer
Sydney - Ref. JO-1811-2234Our client is a well-established 3PL Business who is dynamic, professional, service orientated and profitable. With a business owner who prides themselves on looking after their employees they are looking for the next team member that will take on the DC Management role which sits within the Senior Management Team.
This position is responsible for managing a 6,000 sqm DC facility servicing a wide variety of high profile FMCG clients. This will include all aspects of labour management, Work Place Health and Safety, Material handling equipment, site security, reporting, KPI performance and cost reduction.
In addition, you will be required to provide operational expertise to their clients and identify solutions within the operation to ensure the highest of client satisfaction.
The individual they are targeting for their vacancy should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience in Warehousing and Operations Management
- Cost optimisation of site labour, equipment, technology and time
- Accountability for site safety, evaluate safe work practices, improve safety performance,
- Client management relations experience
- Skilled in people and performance management
- Reporting and analytical ability
- Professional individual with exceptional inter-personal skills
Salary: $100K + Super (neg)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.