E-commerce Customer Solutions Executive
- Solution selling ability
- Knowledge of international logistics
- Growing business platform
Sydney - Ref. JO-1909-2425Our client is a leading logistics service provider offering a suite of services across differing market segments. The opportunity is within the e-commerce business unit which is responsible for developing and delivering solutions for new and existing customers, both in response to requests received and through actively seeking new business opportunities within the e-commerce arena.
Your role will include:
- Champion, promote and enhance the quality of the International business service by identifying and providing relevant and effective product solutions, designed to deliver mutual value-add.
- Manage a portfolio of logistics customers and responsible for the retention and growth of these customers
- Proactively responding to leads generated through various channels
- Provide leadership and direction for business development and sales activities within designated territory and accounts.
- Key customer point of contact and will manage customer escalations and proactively act on opportunities for business growth and customer service enhancement.
The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of international logistics and be able to identify commercial business opportunities, be a self-starter and results driven.
In return you will be reporting directly to the General Manager who is very knowledgeable and supportive, as well as a very experienced operational team who strive for service perfection.
Location: Inner West Sydney
If you would like to know more please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.