Entry Level Opportunity | Logistics
- Global market leader
- Desired Company culture that grows and mentors
- High energy team with low turnover
Sydney - Ref. JO-1810-2223This Global Freight Forwarder has a very strong presence and boats a global network of professionals that are passionate about Logistics. They have a core business function that promotes ethical business practises and accommodates any need that an employee or client may have. They hold a competitive place within the market.
We are sourcing an individual who would like to kick start their career in Logistics. You will be trained and mentored to develop sound knowledge in import airfreight processes and procedures.
Some of your duties will include:
- Creating transport order to ensure delivery of the shipment to the final customer
- Prepares, controls and distributes all required Import documents to counterparts
- Follows-up shipment status in the Import area, identifies incidents and ensures quick resolution
- Supports Customer Service team
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers
- Update internal I.T. systems with up to date shipment information
- Full Australian working rights
- A driven and keen attitude
- High level of presentation both written and verbal
- A legitimate interest in the Logistics industry
- Minimum HSC qualifications
Starting Salary: $50,000 + Super
This role is in high demand and will not last long. Please apply immediately to be in consideration.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.