- A strong presence in the global market
- Desired company culture that grows and mentors
- Balanced team with fantastic manager
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1905-2366The Company
This Global Freight Forwarder is well established with a strong global brand. They provide solutions across the entire supply chain and are at the forefront of the industry with innovative practices, infrastructure and customer solutions.
Their staff-centric internal culture is driven from the top and their policies drive team work, strong ethics and work / life balance for their people at all levels.
We are looking for an experienced Export Operator to join a dynamic team that is free of office politics. You will be looked to as a mentor for more junior team members and your valuable experience will be utilised in the changing environment of export airfreight regulations.
- Efficient management of daily Export shipments
- Booking and registration of shipments
- Precise and timely response to clients or other departments
- Accurate preparation of invoices for clients
- Adherence to company and departmental KPIs
To be considered you must have minimum 2 years experience within an Export Operator role in an Australian freight forwarder. You will also need to possess:
- CargoWise experience
- Full Australian working rights
- A driven and keen attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
Location: Western suburbs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.