Expression of Interest - Change Manager
- Exciting opportunity in a dynamic environment
- Competitive rate on offer
- Be part of a fantastic team!
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1702-1648
- One of our clients will be seeking a Change Manager to join their team in the next couple of weeks.
- Long term contract opportunity in Brisbane
- Excellent rate on offer
The Change Manager will develop the Project Change Strategy, Communication Strategy, Training Plan, and all Communication, Engagement and Training artefacts under the direction of the Project Manager, in addition to engaging closely with the customer through UAT, Business readiness and Go-Live, while adhering to the prescribed organisation practice requirements.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (Example PROSCI, Kotter, McKinsey, Lewin)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous change management experience
- Experience with large-scale system transition organisational change efforts
- Experience in dealing with all levels of a Public Sector organisation
Please note that this is an expression of interest only at this stage. Due to the number of applicants we receive, we will be able to get in touch with suitable candidates only.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.