Finance Operations Coordinator
- Freight Forwarding experience essential
- Customer invoicing, processing, reporting
- Close to public transport
Sydney - Ref. JO-1907-2393The Company
Our client holds a strong brand name within the international logistics sector. This company has an exceptional reputation as they invest in their employees and provide real long term career opportunities. The professional environment, resources and systems make it a highly desired workplace.
This is a finance focused role for an individual with experience and knowledge of the freight forwarding industry, particularly within invoicing and job costing. This is an ideal role if you enjoy dealing with numbers and finance in general.
This is a mid to senior role within the team, therefore your previous experience with similar responsibilities is essential.
- Generating customer invoices and auto-rating
- Regular reporting
- Creditor approvals and processing
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Ad hoc operational/ financial duties
- Previous experience in an invoicing related role within Freight Forwarding
- Previous experience with CargoWise system
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Clear communication skills
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (negotiable pending experience level)
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.