Senior Forwarding Specialist
- CBD Location
- Attractive employer with a great company culture
- Senior Operational role
Sydney - Ref. JO-1903-2306The Company
A truly dynamic and forward thinking privately owned Freight Forwarder is currently sourcing an individual to join their team in the CBD. This young and progressive company has developed some sound strategies around their business that will ensure their future success.
This pivotal role is hands on and requires a Forwarding professional to have sound knowledge of import functions and who enjoys managing the operational processes. Due to the businesses impressive growth rates, this role could develop into a more senior position within the company, based on performance.
- Arrange import transport (all modes)
- Export shipment processing (all modes)
- Shipping line detention management
- Management of shipment status reports
- Oversight/management of VIP Shipments
- Operational accounting
- Review operational process, change implementation, business improvement
- Manage operational workflow between Customs and Transport functions
- Operational troubleshooting (imports, exports and transport)
- Assist GM Ops with special projects
- Planning internal and external resources for seasonal workloads
- Management of client / supplier database (CW1)
- 5 years experience in international freight forwarding (inbound focus)
- CargoWise experience
- Teamwork and service mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and proactive attitude
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and possess good problem solving skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.