Functional Business Analyst
- Long term contract!
- Competitive rate on offer
- Be part of a fantastic team!
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1701-1616Our client is undertaking a significant program of work that will transform the way we do business and engage with our stakeholders. The objective is to use agile principles to stand up multiple tranches of loosely coupled projects focused on delivering defined scopes of work. In doing so, the organisation intends to embed a new way of working that enables us to deliver robust and scalable solutions while transforming the culture of IT project delivery by empowering teams to rapidly deliver robust, secure solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a Functional Business Analyst to map business processes and develop requirements, Epics and user stories for multiple projects over the life of the Program.
- Elicitation and documentation of BPMN current and future state business processes
- Elicitation and documentation of business requirements as user stories with business stakeholders and development teams;
- Determining minimal viable product (MVP) for product launch and successive iteration and horizon mapping;
- Providing input to change impact assessments, deployment and support planning
- Extensive experience in a similar Agile Software Development BA role, ideally in a government or other highly regulated environment;
- Experience contributing to strategic planning and demonstrated ability in business case development;
- Innovative thinking, a passion for Agile delivery and an understanding of contemporary development and deployment models;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills that will allow you to partner with key stakeholders throughout the business to work towards required outcomes.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.