Graduate | Client Import Management
- Brand name Logistics Company
- Structured PATH4 Graduate Program
- Training and development provided
Sydney - Ref. JO-1810-2206PATH4 Graduates has teamed up with some of the largest and most successful Global Freight Forwarders in Australia. The specialised area in which we work in is exciting and fascinating to be a part of. This Particular Graduate opportunity through PATH4 is situated within a Global Freight Forwarder that has an envied client portfolio and always raises the bar for themselves and their competition.
This rare opportunity will enable you to be a part of PATH4’s Graduate Community as well as launching your professional career. The role is located within their Corporate Customer Service Team and will be managing and servicing some of the largest importers in the country which will cover a variety of markets including high profile tech companies, supermarket and retail stores, FMCG's and the list goes on!
- Provide high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of import freight operations
- Trouble shoot and make shipment recommendations to your client
- Extract data and create KPI status reports
- Analyse trade trends and determine the most economical ways to meet client demands
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A completed Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or International Business
- A drivers License and car is preferred
- Full Australian working rights for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to commence work immediately
- Starting salary $50,000 + Super
- MASCOT Location
This role is not one to miss out on. To be part of this Global Organisation and PATH4 Graduates will ensure your career will start on the right path to achieve amazing things.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.