- Join a professional team
- Global Logistics and Freight Forwarding
- Structured training and mentoring
Sydney - Ref. JO-1809-2186PATH4 Graduates is highly specialised within the Global Logistics and Supply Chain industry. With over 15 years of industry experience, we have committed ourselves to building a talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics and Graduate community’.
The Graduate role on offer will have you located within a Global Freight Forwarder within their operations department. The current team are looking for a fresh and ready – to – start Graduate and will provide all the training and support required to be successful in your role.
The role will require you to:
- Process client orders and arrange transport methods
- Manage International Import Documentation
- Create and finalise the job costing and invoicing for each client
- Weekly and monthly reporting
Due to the specialised and fast –paced nature of the role we are looking for Graduates specifically with a Business / Commerce Degree with a major in Supply Chain/ Logistics/International Trade. You must have completed your degree and be ready to launch into a full time role.
- Matraville Location
- $50,000 + Super
- You will be apart of the PATH4 Program FY19
- Drivers license and car preferred
- You must have full Australian working rights
Due to the high demand of most Graduate roles only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.