Graduate | International Logistics
- Exciting and challenging career opportunity
- Open and supportive culture
- Learn from great leaders
Sydney - Ref. JO-2002-2550
PATH4 Graduates are specialised Graduate Recruiters to the Global Logistics Industry. We have partnered ourselves with the top performing Freight Forwarders to build and implement Graduate roles and programs. We have committed to building a talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics and Graduate community’.
We are very excited about the newest opportunity that is now open to all Business Graduates! The company is a Global Logistics Solutions Specialist who have a strong focus on process improvements and new technologies. This role will have you placed in the National Client Relations Team where you will be responsible for supporting the Key Account Managers on a range of revenue raising activities.
- You will be learning all about:Import processes and customs requirements
- Global supply chain and how to cost effectively move freight from one side of the globe to another
- The wide range of products that are imported and exported out of Australia
- How to effectively manage the logistics process
- Client management and reporting
Due to the specialisation of the industry, we are looking for graduates who hold Commerce Degrees with majors in: International Business/ Economics or Supply Chain/ Logistics.
You must have completed your degree and be ready to launch into a full-time role.
- Salary: $50,000 + Super
- You must hold a Permanent Residency or be an Australian Citizen
Due to the high demand of our Graduate roles- only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you would like to be a part of the PATH4 Graduate Program you need to apply immediately to be in consideration. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.