- Super organised person required
- Global Employer
- Supportive Manager
Sydney - Ref. JO-1811-2238
This Global Organisation has a huge international presence and is achieving truly amazing things. Their strong team and diverse way of thinking has resulted in them being strong competitors within the Logistics and Freight Forwarding Industry.
The steady growth rates and large client accounts means they can offer employees flexibility, progression and exposure to different areas of the business in varied roles.
They are now in need of an individual who enjoys a fast pace environment and solving problems quickly. The role is situated within the Domestic Transport team who have minimal turnover and a great long term leader who leads by example, the role is responsible for the following:
- Develop good working relationship with all clients / suppliers to ensure client loyalty and client retention.
- Administer phone bookings and customer queries
- Accurate capture of all shipment data in the Company's accounting & tracking system.
- Research & process credits for customer and suppliers, approve supplier invoices
The successful individual will demonstrate sound inter-personal skills, strong administration skills and a healthy attitude towards working in Logistics.
We are ideally looking for a job seeker who has a minimum of 1 years work experience in a similar role and who is interested in working for a Global Logistics company based in Banksmeadow.
If you want to take the next step in your career then please apply immediately to be in consideration.
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Super
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted.