Graduate | Logistics | Customer Service Specialist
- Global Forwarder and Logistics provider based near Melbourne Airport
- Structured PATH4 Graduate Program
- Targeted training provided
Sydney - Ref. JO-1902-2278PATH4 Graduates have teamed up with one of the largest and most successful Global Freight Forwarders in the industry. The large scale in which they work on is exciting and fascinating to be a part of. This Global Freight Forwarder has an envied client portfolio and continues to raise the bar for themselves and their completion.
This rare Graduate opportunity will enable you to be a part of PATH4 Graduate Community as well as launching your professional career. The role within this Global Forwarder is situated within their Corporate Customer Service Team, and is highly Client Centric. Your new role will require you to be across:
- Provide a holistic Service to a Major Account in all facets of Freight Operations
- Analyse specific client data
- Provide an executive service to overcome problems and met deadlines
- Extract data and process International Documents
- Provide daily/ weekly and monthly reports within deadlines
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A completed Commerce/ Business Degree or related studies with an interest in Logistics and Supply Chain
- A driver’s License and car is preferred
- Full Australian working rights for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to commence work immediately
- Have salary expectations of $50,000 + Super
- Location- Tullamarine
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.