Graduate Occupational Health & Safety
- Multinational logistics company
- Excellent scope for growth and progression
- Corporate and professional environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-1911-2479
This global organisation has an impressive client portfolio across the entire Global Supply Chain. Innovation and a customer centric approach is at the forefront of their success. This is a company that invests in and develops their team members along with robust internal policies and structures.
You will be managing the Work Health & Safety requirements and supporting the management team to ensure best practices. Situated in the head office, you will be an integral part of the national HR team. You will be mentored and developed by the experienced HR team members. This role is suited to an individual who is a confident communicator, enjoys building relationships and is passionate about workplace health and safety.
This is an entry level role and would be ideal for a recent Graduate looking to start their career in the Occupational Health & Safety field.
- Assist with WHS and injury management policies, documentation and procedures
- Coordinate WHS activities
- Assist with audits and risk management operations
- Develop WHS-related training and maintain training records
- Identify and assess WHS issues and ensure appropriate control measures
- Support the WHS committee
- Manage the incident reporting and management system
- Assist with the reporting and investigation of incidents and hazard management
- Degree or Post-Graduate qualification in Work Health & Safety or a related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in developing your career with a professional company
- Full Australian working rights
Location: Southwest Sydney (M5 Corridor)
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 + Super (depending on qualifications)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.