Graduate/Import Logistics Co-ordinator
- Launch your Graduate career in an innovative organisation
- No Industry experience needed!
- Great team culture
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1908-2407PATH4 Graduates are specialised Graduate Recruiters to the Global Logistics Industry. We have partnered ourselves with the top performing Freight Forwarders to build and implement Graduate roles and programs. We have committed to building a talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics and Graduate community’.
We are very excited about the newest opportunity that is now open to all Business Graduates! The company is a Global Logistics Solutions Specialist who have a strong focus on process improvements and new technologies. This role will have you placed in the National Client Relations Team where you will be responsible for supporting the Key Account Managers on a range of revenue raising activities.
You will be learning all about:
- Import processes and customs requirements
- Global supply chain and how to cost effectively move freight from one side of the globe to another
- The wide range of products that are imported and exported out of Australia
- How to effectively manage the logistics process
- Client management and reporting
You must have completed your degree and be ready to launch into your first full-time role.
- Tullamarine Location
- Salary: $50,000 + Super
- You must have full Australian working rights
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.