Implant Logistics Control Tower
- Global Forwarding Opportunity
- Advance your career
- Skilled individual required
Sydney - Ref. JO-1903-2323This is a unique dual role managing a high-volume import client. Employed by the Freight Forwarder, you will be based onsite at your client’s premises 2-3 days per week. Your sole responsibilities will be to act as the daily interface between supplier and provider to ensure timely and accurate delivery of import shipments into the Distribution Centre. Provide visibility of inbound goods within the supply chain and provide proactive communications of potential delays to all key stakeholders.
This role will expose you to the operational scale of the Supply Chain and you will be responsible for effective KPI management and client retention. This requires sound knowledge of import procedures as well as skills in report preparation and presentation.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Review KPIs & provide constructive feedback to the Branch Management team and contribute in Client Focus meetings to deliver improvements
- Providing your client with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications'
- Review daily exception reports and provide proactive internal communication to key stakeholders of potential delays.
- Monthly/Quarterly review of GP per client, per mode, per trade lane to manage buy & sell rates to optimise GP
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
- Ensure tariff information for new product is communicated to brokerage to allow clearance within KPI timeframes
- Analyse daily, monthly and other periodical reporting for accuracy and impact to client
- Client management experience in a Logistics focussed role
- Comprehensive experience in managing end to end operational functions
- Reporting and analysis skills – proficient in excel
- Proactive individual who is career orientated
Salary: $70,000 -$75,000 + Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.