- Progressive and successful company
- Stable Management Team
- Convenient location with public transport options
Sydney - Ref. JO-1903-2321The Company
Your new employer is one of Australia’s most professional and successful privately owned International Freight Forwarders. With a diverse portfolio of business units this organisation has the diversity and strengths that will ensure a stable, dynamic and prosperous future.
Their Sydney based operation has a new energy and focus to drive their business forward employing the best candidates who are available in the Sydney market.
Their current vacancy is for an Import Operations specialist with proven depth of knowledge in all facets of Import Operations processes.
Your role will be to manage day to day Ocean Freight Import Operations for a valued portfolio of clients.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum 1 year Imports experience in a Freight Forwarder
- CargoWise (CW1) experience essential
- Knowledge of documentation requirements for imports
- Knowledge of local, regional and global carriers
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.