- Strategic and successful company
- Improve and develop your Import knowledge
- CargoWise experience is essential
Sydney - Ref. JO-1911-2481
A well established Australian International Freight Forwarding company providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients. Offering a corporate culture that recognises great performance and lead by a stable and experienced management team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be managing incoming shipments within operations.
· Registrations Import Sea and Air
· Collate documentation for clearance
· Liaising with overseas agents on bookings
· Send out Pre-alerts
· Process SCA/ACA and EDOs
· Liaise with Customs brokers and check ICS for clearance
To be considered
· Minimum 1 years' experience in Freight forwarding – in a similar role
· CargoWise software experience (essential)
· Understanding of INCO terms
· Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
· A positive attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone who has started their career in freight forwarding and is keen to further develop and build a career in this great company! Enjoy a professional atmosphere in well appointed offices.
Salary: Circa $55,000 + Super
Location: Sydney CBD
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.