Import Sea Coordinator
- 12 Months with possible extension
- Import Ocean Freight
- Full time hours
- Ref. JO-1903-2302The Role
Highly successful International Logistics company requires a standout Imports professional to join their busy team. Your exceptional attitude and your knowledge of import processes will secure you this position.
On a daily basis you will be liaising directly with clientele and ensuring they have a positive and pleasant experience when shipping their personal and valuable items. You will have excellent attention to detail and be organised to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Your knowledge of import documentation, customs and quarantine will be essential to securing this role.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Calculation and supply accurate written quotations when required
- Allocation and booking in of inspections as required
- Produce an activity report each day
- Book in domestic and international removals
- Raise and send invoices to ensure all monies are collected
- Daily ensure that all updating of system is completed
International removals experience an advantage!
Essential: You must possess Full Time working rights
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.