Import Sea Operator
- Ocean Freight experience required
- EDI Experience preferred
- Respected multinational
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1903-2300The Company
Firmly established international Freight Forwarding company providing tailored logistics solutions to their portfolio of high profile corporate clients. This Freight Forwarder is one of the largest organisations globally and works across many different markets. Their commitment to customer service and streamlined operations puts them at the forefront of the global logistics market.
Due to internal progression, there is now a vacancy for an experienced Import Sea Operator to join the team. You will be providing excellent service to customers and take ownership of the Ocean Imports process.
- Job registrations Import Sea
- Collate documentation for clearance
- Liaising with overseas agents on bookings
- Send out pre-alerts
- Process SCA/ACA and EDOs
- Liaise with Customs brokers and check ICS for clearance
- Minimum 1 year experience in Freight forwarding in a similar role
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- Outstanding work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for to develop your freight forwarding career with an employer that provides internal training opportunities and a stable management team.
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.