International Logistics Coordinator
- Cross training provided
- Bring your natural Customer Service skills
- Fun team with great employee benefits
Sydney - Ref. JO-1905-2349The Company
This company has built their reputation on outstanding customer service and market leading solutions. With consistent plans for improvement and growth, their internal environment is streamlined and efficient. Due to the addition of new business about to commence we are looking for experienced International Logistics specialists to join the team.
The role is situated within Operations however will have the opportunity to be involved with Customer Service and Transport. The focus of the role is to create a great ‘customer experience’ which means the successful applicant will have control of most of the operational process.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure all client elements are aligned
- Organise prompt despatch and update client on delivery times
- Process all documentation associated to each order e.g. commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, certificate of origin etc.
- Provide premium customer service and go above and beyond to get the best results
We are looking for experienced International Logistics candidates who have had a background in either:
- Import or Export Operations
- Customer Service
- Commercial/ Sales Support
- Transport/ Cartage
You will be able to work autonomously in a varied and flexible environment.
You must have intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
Great team culture and progression opportunities.
Salary: Very competitive package reflecting your skillset and expertise.
Please note that due to high volumes that we receive, only short-listed applicants will be personally contacted.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.