Ocean Import Specialist | e-Commerce Employer
- Well established employer
- Beautiful offices in a great CBD location
- Supportive and knowledgeable Manager
Sydney - Ref. JO-1912-2505
Our client is one of the leading e-commerce cross boarder suppliers with establish trade lanes across Asia, Europe and the USA. Providing end to end logistics solutions they pride themselves on their customer centric solutions, innovative technology and end to end visibility.
Their current opportunity is within their international operations team located in Sydney’s CBD. They are currently sourcing an experienced dynamic forwarding thinking ocean import specialist to control this aspect of their business which is growing at a rapid pace.
Your duties will include:
· Evaluate and process and import documents for various accounts and obtain custom releases and invoices for import accounts.
· Provide optimal customer services to clients and maintain status report for all shipments
· Collaborate with inventory planning team and freight forwarders and administer appropriate movement of all goods and supervise freight flow to ensure clearance and delivery of all import goods
· Supervise new products and associate shipments and ensure arrival of all goods within required time frame
· Evaluate import transportation and assist in clearance of invoices for payment and monitor transportation of sample products
· Prepare and processes import documents and broker invoices and manage shipments in coordination with freight carriers and customers.
We are looking for the following qualities and skills in their new employee:
· Previous experience in import ocean freight operations
· CargoWise experience preferred
· Commercial aptitude with a passion for international logistics
· Ethical, good natured, efficient and capable!
· Chinese speaking a HUGE advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast growing company.
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary Range: $75,000 - $80,000 + Super (pending experience)
Please apply immediately to be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/