Operational Customer Service
- Vibrant and innovative office environment
- Great leaders and mentors
- CargoWise experience preferred
Sydney - Ref. JO-2001-2514
My Freight Forwarding client is medium sized professional organisation that is growing at a rapid rate. They have a very impressive motivated leader who inspires their employees to take initiative to achieve their individual careers goals and aspirations.
Expanding their Sydney operation due to their success in implementing a portfolio of global customers they are sourcing a qualified forwarding professional to join their highly successful team to manage their export ocean freight orders.
Due to the high level on which they work on, this organisation tackles the whole logistics process from Custom Clearances to Freight Forwarding which ensures their people are involved in dynamic and varied tasks each day. The recently opened position at their funky CBD office is offering a candidate with experience, energy and drive to further their career in export operations.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- Process and manage Import & Export shipments, in CargoWise with high levels of accuracy, ensuring all shipment information, documents/correspondence relating to the shipment is stored and followed up.
- Liaising and directing shipments with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
- Import & Export Document Processing and Creation
- Sea and Air Cargo Reporting
- Cargo Declaration Reporting.
- Maintaining client contact information in CargoWise.
- Achieve the companies operational, company and client KPI's.
- Prepare Reports for customers where required.
Ideally, we are sourcing a job seeker who has tenacity, drive and commitment and who is a career minded individual looking for an opportunity to step up. You will have a local Freight Forwarding background in either import or export operations but more importantly you will come with a can-do attitude.
Location: CBD – Walk to Train Station
Salary: $60,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation