Operations All Rounder
- Well respected Global Forwarder
- Internal career development opportunities
- Exposure to Imports AND Exports
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1901-2262The Company
A global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and culture. This company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focussing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
You will be a key team member ensuring the timely delivery of cargo to customers. This role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing customer service skills. You can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Facilitation of Import & Export shipments
- Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
- Providing clients with exceptional customer service
- Import/Export Document Processing and Creation
- Sea and Air Cargo Reporting
- Previous experience with EDI Cargowise is strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years previous Imports experience within a Forwarding environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
Location: Close to Airport
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.